No, we’re maybe not likely to cheat for you. FFS.
1. We exist. We had beennot just looking forward to you to show up and help us make up our minds. Sorry. Do not get along the pub and inform your mates you have “turned” a lesbian. You truly have not.
2. We are maybe not likely to be defined by our relationship with you. As a bi girl, being in a same-sex couple does not make us a lesbian, any longer than being within an opposite-sex couple makes us directly. Never erase our identities and pasts.
3. “Way-hey, fancy a threesome? ” is certainly not a good chat-up line. OMG NO. Never Ever. Bisexual doesn’t equal non-monogamous. Try not to assume. And when you do find a bi girl that isn’t into exclusive relationships, it is nevertheless an extremely shit chat-up line and can instantly reduce your odds of nearly all women continuing the discussion, allow alone open any doorways to hot group-sex action. Yes, even on OKCupid. Only if you tiny tit shemale might see our faces whenever we start the 5th message that is threesome of time…
4. You can rely on us equally as much as other woman. Bi women can be forget about prone to cheat you than other people. Similarly, they truly are no longer prone to leap at your recommendation of getting a available relationship or to giggle and comply once you let them know to snog their mate in a club for a laugh.
5. We do not desire a gf in the part. Plus one of the very unpleasant things you can perform is always to claim that we’re liberated to have it on along with other ladies because “it does not count as cheating” along with other ladies are not a “threat”.